Available 24 Hours a Day - Every Day of the Year
Northcutt & Son Home for Funerals is a full service funeral establishment offering personalized
and affordable options to people of all religious faiths. All of our resources and energies are
dedicated to serving and meeting the needs of the families we serve.
Please feel free to contact us at your convenience for a professional, no cost or obligation,
consultation regarding any aspect of our services.
- Available 24 hours a day--every day of the year—to serve families.
- Owned and operated by the Northcutt Family since its inception.
- Serves all faiths and cultures.
- Offers several prearrangement options (funded and non-funded)
- Provides a diversity of funeral, cremation, memorialization, and alternative funeral service options.
- Offers a complete line of quality, affordable funeral merchandise.
- Uses latest funeral service automotive equipment with limousine service available.
- Coordinates all aspects of funeral service when death occurs out-of-town.
- Completes Veterans and Social Security death benefit forms and assists with any type of life insurance processing.
- Gives professional, personalized, affordable, caring, and dignified services by educated, licensed, and experienced personnel.
Known for our caring commitment to every family we serve, we have helped thousands of families plan
and carry out individualized and personalized services for their loved ones with the utmost attention
to every detail. At Northcutt & Son we know that it is often the little things that make a big
difference, and we want every detail of planning a funeral or memorial service to be as effortless as possible.
We believe the funeral director's first duty is to those we serve, and that we must adapt our service to their
wishes. We offer a varied selection, something appropriate for every family's needs, and at a price the family
can afford. “Serving Others as We Would Like to be Served” is always our goal.
- Traditional Funeral Services
- Abbreviated Funeral Services (same day visitation/funeral)
- Direct Burial or Immediate Disposition
- Out-of-Town Services
- Military or Fraternal Services
- Graveside Services
- Memorial Services
- Cremation Services (with or without visitation/funeral service)